Sylvester and Nimue (mild SPOILERS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sylvester and Nimue (mild SPOILERS)

Post by Geoduck on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:01 pm

A relatively brief answer to an idea that was posted on the feedback box:

"If I were Sylvester, I'd see whether Nimue is still in the country. If so, I'd invite her and any colleagues to come and explore the Basement, meet the people, write a big book all about them."

MILD SPOILERS FOLLOW

For those who don't remember, Nimue Fayling was Sylvester's college girlfriend who came from a fairly well-to-do family of orchard owners, and with whom he shared an interest in archeology. As they got ready to graduate, he asked her to marry him, and she refused. It was not because she didn't love him, she did, but after hearing all his stories about his home, she came to see it (with some justification) as this horrible crazy deathtrap, and refused to go live there. Sylvester, equally, was unwilling to abandon the Mansion and go live with her in the Californian-like province of Abalone, at the far end of "Mansionland". They couldn't come to an agreement, and went their separate ways.

So no, she would not accept such an invitation.
And yes, she is still living in Abalone.
Geoduck
Admin

View user profile http://www.mansionofe.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sylvester and Nimue (mild SPOILERS)

Post by Zixinus on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:03 pm

I figured that it was such a problem. It's a good thing that it was something at least they can't really change rather than something that came up between them.

I wonder if Nimue is still married. With events starting to unfold the Mansion might become a horrible crazy deathtrap of some importance.

Zixinus

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top