The Mansion of E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violet Hopkirk and Timothy Tonbee (very mild SPOILERS)

3 posters

Go down

Violet Hopkirk and Timothy Tonbee (very mild SPOILERS) Empty Violet Hopkirk and Timothy Tonbee (very mild SPOILERS)

Post by Geoduck Thu May 18, 2017 3:51 am

This will eventually be addressed in the comic, but since people are discussing it..
(Mild SPOILERS)

There's nothing terribly complicated about Violet's mother Helena's comment re: Tim Tonbee. He's the heir to his father Arnold's successful farm, and she's hoping Violet can snag Tim as a husband. She's not the only one, of course, the vultures are metaphorically circling. Violet, not being stupid, is well aware that this is the plan, and while she is a hetgal and doesn't hate Tim or anything, she's also not remotely enthusiastic about it.

And to be brutally honest, I haven't given much thought to what Tim thinks/knows about all this, because it hasn't been immediately important plot-wise.
Geoduck
Geoduck
Admin

http://www.mansionofe.com

Back to top Go down

Violet Hopkirk and Timothy Tonbee (very mild SPOILERS) Empty Re: Violet Hopkirk and Timothy Tonbee (very mild SPOILERS)

Post by archangelm127 Thu May 18, 2017 6:19 am

If Tim is anything like I was in my mid to late teens, he's terminally oblivious. Razz

archangelm127

Back to top Go down

Violet Hopkirk and Timothy Tonbee (very mild SPOILERS) Empty Re: Violet Hopkirk and Timothy Tonbee (very mild SPOILERS)

Post by Zixinus Thu May 18, 2017 3:55 pm

Then my guess was actually shot-on: her mother seriously expects Violet to woo Tim. I think her mother drastically overestimates her daughter's capability in this regard. Shy people are usually not very good at this.

Zixinus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum