The Mansion of E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the MoE Forum

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the MoE Forum Empty Welcome to the MoE Forum

Post by Geoduck Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:36 am

As it says at the top of the screen there, this is the new official forum for my fantasy webcomic, The Mansion of E, which is currently hosted over on ComicGenesis. If you want to contribute, you'll need to register with the fine folks here at forumotion.com. If by some miracle my former forum-host springs back to life, I shall return there, but I'm not holding my breath.

Assuming this all works out, I will mostly use the forum as a place to post my more long-winded and/or spoiler-ish replies to reader questions and comments, but I'll also try to make Important Announcements here as well, if any need to be made. There's a section for visitors to post their further long-winded and/or spoiler-ish questions. No guarantees that I'll give you a straight answer, but I'll at least read 'em.

If you want to contribute to or consult the MoE fan-run Wiki, you can find it here.

The backup MoE site can be found on Webcomicsnation.com.

Whitehound's Useful-MoE-info site can be found here.

And for whatever it is worth, the MoE also has a Facebook page.

Last edited by Geoduck on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : setting up the forum. woot.)
Geoduck
Geoduck
Admin

http://www.mansionofe.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the MoE Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the MoE Forum

Post by whitehound Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:36 pm

You know how you said you'd put up a post about the early days of the strip and the origins of Hax? Well, it seems to have gone missing.

whitehound

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoduck Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:25 pm

It's in the sub-forum Spoilers and Explanations.
Geoduck
Geoduck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whitehound Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:40 am

No sub-forum with that name is visible. You've got an "Important Information" sub-forum which contains one thread (this one), and "MoE Questions and Feedback" which contains no threads, and no further sub-forums under either of them.

That's a problem with forumotion - it offers a lot of features but they're very user-hostile, especially the system for setting up a file-tree-like heirarchy of sub-forums.  I help mod a forum on forumotion but I can't control the damn' thing - I have to ask the founder for help if I need to move any of the categories around.

There is a forum you can join which is for people learning how to run forumotion - I've got the URL somewhere.

whitehound

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoduck Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:06 am

Huh. After fiddling with the controls.. sure enough. When I created that forum, it didn't get automatically marked as being visible to non-moderators, while the other two did. No idea why. You (and everyone else) should be able to see and use it now, even folks who don't officially register here.
Although as I type this (Sun June 8 )the official MoE site is completely offline due to ongoing technical problems.
Geoduck
Geoduck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down